2018-10-08 - Re: Have your say on future direction - [Poll] HTTP Tracking

Header Data

From: José Borges <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: 4e0015d6216bc4fc8f26b373442d39c55c0eb01bebb82621e52965a8aca720ac
Message ID: <fae85803-34b0-4973-a9cf-aff20034c88a@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <f5f56804-006e-43c4-b580-23db8a3349a0@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2018-10-08 03:29:27 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 03:29:27 -0700

Raw message

As said HERE
<https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/176#issuecomment-427771457> i
rather have the option *than* be forced by a rule.

On Monday, 8 October 2018 11:14:34 UTC+1, José Borges wrote:

> As said HERE
> <https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/176#issuecomment-427771457> i
> rather have the option that be forced by a rule.
>
> On Saturday, 28 July 2018 12:51:39 UTC+1, timwhite88 wrote:
>>
>> Over the next little while, as we work towards Grase version 4, I'll be
>> posting a number of polls on Github to work out future direction. The first
>> poll up, is about tracking of the websites that Hotspot users visit. As we
>> move towards an encrypted web (HTTPS everywhere), the tracking of HTTP
>> websites is becoming useless, and so the effort to maintain the Squid
>> configuration, and the code for processing the squid logs into reports, is
>> effort that could be better directed elsewhere.
>>
>> More details and a poll are available at
>> https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/176
>>
>> Feel free to leave comments as well as submitting your vote!
>>
>> Thank you for contributing your opinion for the future of Grase Hotspot
>>
>> Tim

Thread