2018-10-08 - Re: Have your say on future direction - [Poll] HTTP Tracking

Header Data

From: José Borges <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: a0c60c028aa44d483896e2e6852c8682f2e253f53f9896e205392cc46cb63889
Message ID: <f5f56804-006e-43c4-b580-23db8a3349a0@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LTn467FXamG7VX3S56iV8_535Mwrne-29MJonCVtrp3Q@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2018-10-08 03:14:33 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 03:14:33 -0700

Raw message

As said HERE
<https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/176#issuecomment-427771457> i
rather have the option that be forced by a rule.