2018-07-28 - Re: Have your say on future direction - [Poll] HTTP Tracking

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: baab2f649ec8bdf2e33e8171e64b4bc6ff045a52b15878a063af63161a0f21dd
Message ID: <CAESLx0KZqAuorU41j2f_TH1_xCRcMWpNUR1gJonFv89aeVHNKQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LTn467FXamG7VX3S56iV8_535Mwrne-29MJonCVtrp3Q@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2018-07-28 15:23:39 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 08:23:39 +1000

Raw message

Could I please ask, that if you are voting to keep HTTP tracking, that you
leave a comment with you reasoning why you want it kept.