2019-03-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Login screen not showing

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 5dd309f04cca121e95fb53f87bdf928c0057eb72a806056b897ee7a14be5dc79
Message ID: <CAESLx0LHpmnV35LOT1ahTCyrrTLZJSYNSMtqpkhZHPhQWhhbvw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <f6c909c8-db5d-4b10-ad41-35c6aa1a0bca@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-03-15 16:31:44 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 09:31:44 +1000

Raw message

Glad to hear the reinstall worked. Was the intermittent DHCP issue on the
WAN side, or the GRASE Client side? If on the WAN side, that would explain
a lot of the issues.