2019-04-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Default Apache login

Header Data

From: Charles Chambers <cc***2@gmail.com>
Message Hash: a96ea1ff2a9b2b16e19879fc0fba1d55b1aafd53a86cac0ed9cb2da39e120bf3
Message ID: <7592521b-1f25-128f-e60d-30039b35c115@gmail.com>
Reply To: <019501d4f369$a40e8e40$ec2baac0$@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2019-04-15 05:14:11 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 05:14:11 -0700

Raw message

Then I'll wait until Tim weighs in and see.  It would be a nice
enhancement - close off the existence of the hotspot server, and secure
it with a login.

Charlie

==========

On 4/15/19 2:00 AM, Daniel Crusoe wrote:

> Hey Charles,
>

> I had similar questions, my system was setup I think the way you want
> it, although I did use a secondary system to share the files.
>

> I made the apache server redirect to the grase login screen (I cannot
> remember the code right now as I set it up 3 years ago now) and just
> used the portal customization option to share a link to the shared
> file location that I shared using  lighttpd. I hope this helps and
> that I understood your question correctly.

Thread