2019-04-15 - RE: [GRASE-Hotspot] Default Apache login

Header Data

From: Daniel Crusoe <di***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: f6675595b5d64396a7a0870f2702fad25e1e4173489d2efa58a6ba3eae448ef5
Message ID: <019501d4f369$a40e8e40$ec2baac0$@gmail.com>
Reply To: <796f212d-01fb-53a3-9b30-b1d67db3e24c@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2019-04-15 02:00:11 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 11:00:11 +0200

Raw message

Hey Charles,

I had similar questions, my system was setup I think the way you want it, although I did use a secondary system to share the files.

I made the apache server redirect to the grase login screen (I cannot remember the code right now as I set it up 3 years ago now) and just used the portal customization option to share a link to the shared file location that I shared using  lighttpd. I hope this helps and that I understood your question correctly.