2019-06-14 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Walled Garden not Working

Header Data

From: “sunny.p.geronimo” <su***o@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 083fc01983781d12606fe5bb616bd0cb34155e7198b95f345e3cd35fcca46734
Message ID: <8055eb5b-a529-4abc-8357-9b46d0905fde@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CADDedMGce5AQ0QyN_b617gvbnizUeXBQ570cCt464jF1m5ROsw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2019-06-14 18:17:52 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 18:17:52 -0700

Raw message

Hello,

I followed your instruction but still the server cannot connect to the
internet.

Regards,
Sunny