2019-06-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Walled Garden not Working

Header Data

From: emre erdoğan <po***e@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 483ecd7c23d659efd0aff165327f37c7c43f5f6c968f6f71581a5925833e86ca
Message ID: <CADDedMHXWoADeinUBenhOE22QLym7yXLkAT21HpVbHJ5Dktvig@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <326c07ec-b5c6-4848-a5a0-c9d5f2aca8d4@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-06-12 12:10:10 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 22:10:10 +0300

Raw message

https://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/definition/walled-garden

"On the Internet, a walled garden is an environment that controls the
user's access to Web content and services. In effect, the walled garden
directs the user's navigation within particular areas, to allow access to a
selection of material, or prevent access to other material. An Internet
service provider (ISP
<https://searchwindevelopment.techtarget.com/definition/ISP>) may or may
not allow users to select some of the Web sites contained or barred from
the garden. "

If you want to make a User access to Internet without login, you may create
computer account by using his mac address.

12 Haz 2019 Çar 18:49 tarihinde sunny.p.geronimo <su***o@gmail.com>