2019-06-14 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Walled Garden not Working

Header Data

From: emre erdoğan <po***e@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 0b72a3bba82cfe48ce26c0124251fca12872716cb3029afd219310e6dcb0420f
Message ID: <CADDedMGce5AQ0QyN_b617gvbnizUeXBQ570cCt464jF1m5ROsw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <dd9f9b2b-e116-4fdd-b121-ee6e148faf34@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-06-14 00:25:44 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 10:25:44 +0300

Raw message

Hi.

Your headless server should be connected to Grase LAN side.
If you run ifconfig command from headless server's terminal , you will
learn its ip address.
You can find mac address line by searching its IP address from the page
DHCP LEASES which is in Grase admin panel.
You can create a computer account with this mac address. MAC address should
be written with "-" not ":" ex: 00-ED-5C-D3-13-00
You should enter MAC value to the "MAC Address" box at "Create Computer
Account" page.
If you unplug and then plug the network cable from your headless server, it
will connect to the Internet.

sunny.p.geronimo <su***o@gmail.com>, 14 Haz 2019 Cum, 09:30