2019-06-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Walled Garden not Working

Header Data

From: emre erdoğan <po***e@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 61adab21597759ecc21b438c222a1ce149c1729cbdd381adcc47742be72227f2
Message ID: <CADDedMFmtA-6pmjOk4deg2K=0bYQb-sVZR4nw2BqKGvP6vKMxg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <c4afbc96-2511-4860-a32c-5cb1299db903@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-06-12 12:53:08 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 22:53:08 +0300

Raw message

First of all you do not need to set a walled garden Domain or URL.

You might be insert a wrong mac address in your computer account. Please
check your linux PC's mac address from dhcp leases page.

12 Haz 2019 Çar 22:47 tarihinde sunny.p.geronimo <su***o@gmail.com>