2019-08-01 - Fwd: [GRASE-Hotspot] Update

Header Data

From: Charles Chambers <cc***2@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ed7bbc0fac675ca970db9d1d59503a42078f45ae989fff8b920bf4579f2cfcbb
Message ID: <7eddc4d5-ee5d-d4d2-3c39-2e44da0b102f@gmail.com>
Reply To: <96130058-ea2e-3931-8bd2-c6229a751fce@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2019-08-01 08:42:34 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 08:42:34 -0700

Raw message

Sorry.  *Tim, not *Michael, Paragraph 3...