2020-01-15 - Re: Happy New Year! V4 Update

Header Data

From: Stephan Stein <st***w@googlemail.com>
Message Hash: 65ab8b85a2448c2fc533f93be796fb25d846019376ca2bfa8b7ea5b104b1f43d
Message ID: <b83f66d2-82b3-4a40-b439-7cc119de08c5@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0L5mSdHeBRC0CpoNd_na1qnNVjyE3MteGmsJx1ciwsrGw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-01-15 03:02:56 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 02:02:56 -0800

Raw message

Hi Tim

is there a Beta? I Have to change some deeper things in my 3.8. But if you
say, the 4.0 is in the pipe, i would install a fresh system with actual
operation system an the new V4.
Are you able to provide a installation?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Stephan