2020-02-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Happy New Year! V4 Update

Header Data

From: shirish bandarkar <sh***r@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 725a926a76a0ddfd69796fb3e2d8a11e3ab78254c873ae30aa97e1b8a52cabc5
Message ID: <CAPgNrKQ8s5cho_ZjVLEbGZpvEazdh855x2ZTLtveV4DRLPHdCg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JF=306Er_vsxLHx2k4ZWzTRoR1b7QgyMDySfQABHSKfQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-02-02 05:40:02 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 18:10:02 +0530

Raw message

Wow,
Tim happy to hear the development information. eager to see release of ver
4.0.
Best of luck for solving the issues and hope to see ver 4.0 as soon as
possible.

--
Thank you and Regards

Shirish Bandarkar

Cyber Technology
ANANT, Gundesha Park, Jagdale Colony,
Pratibhanagar, KOLHAPUR 416 008
Phone +91 - 231 -2690195
Mobile : 9552510195 / 8830409366
Book your Domain at : www.cybertechnology.biz

IT Products : PCs. Servers, Printers, Wired / WIFI Networking Products,
Telecom Products : EPABX, Telephones, Turnkey Telephone Cabling
Power Products : UPS Inverter Systems, Batteries...
Security Systems : IP Cameras, NVR/DVR, CCTV Cameras, Attendance + access
controls
Web Solutions : Domain + Hosting, Web Designing,
Services : AMC Services, Linux Server/Mail server Setup

Thread