2020-02-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Happy New Year! V4 Update

Header Data

From: kralan <kr***n@gmx.at>
Message Hash: c8594bba0bc670b9cde53f63b357b8ccf3a18f97b214577fe8e63bcfc9c3483d
Message ID: <d9bd3ba8-afd8-4367-851a-1ff173128664@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LmYmAteuZ0ZFLSWj-N9cXCS+bCXP-_tBpGyFYaEBXYQg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-02-12 08:27:11 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 07:27:11 -0800

Raw message

Hi Tim,

did you receive my translation files, a month ago?