2021-02-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] LOSS OF INTERNET CONNECTION QUALITY

Header Data

From: Drazen Zuvela <dr***a@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 4de3ee89608678e4691472fdc20be7097d89c2c78588405da3c06ca28c379e51
Message ID: <CAJPZkgHW172eTBTn8-1Dywzdy3khWjM1eqp=oqsBFrjZJMZSHQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <a143930f-f7d2-4d06-9d0c-cb385f62db4dn@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2021-02-11 12:58:15 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 20:58:15 +0100

Raw message

I suggested  you to check and  identify network adapters recognised by the
system first and how they are named. Old command would be "ifconfig" if it
still works on your system. Otherwise try with "ip"
After identifying adapters, expected naming is eth0 and eth1 but could be
anything else.
Then you may try ethtool command :
https://www.thegeeksearch.com/how-to-use-ethtool-to-change-speed-duplex-and-auto-negotiation-settings-in-linux/

Thread