2021-02-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] LOSS OF INTERNET CONNECTION QUALITY

Header Data

From: Drazen Zuvela <dr***a@gmail.com>
Message Hash: eca84dd2d1ce22a0a838b6b7b22f8cec1d89b0f4d7d05af86cd80c7e6f5ab6ad
Message ID: <CAJPZkgGarNypLL2mWAaELr8n+x02X+o4qCwF1PPNDZjnfFvoqQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <8d61d6aa-26f9-46b3-b4d4-f03d189fd56an@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2021-02-08 23:41:16 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 07:41:16 +0100

Raw message

1. Cable quality and connectors between grase and router. (Including any
switch in between if any)
2. Port on main router (connect PC by cable to same port of router where
grase is connected and perform speed test. The best, connect PC at the
beggining of line, move cable from grase to PC you will test whole line as
at 1. above) It is possible that some port on router are limited on
purpose. Try other ports.
3. Network card on grase may be low speed
4. Wifi card or whatever is on grase LAN
5. Grase CPU power itself. Depends what grase HW is build on.
This above is the order I would check.