2021-03-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] LOSS OF INTERNET CONNECTION QUALITY

Header Data

From: David Kalon <dk***5@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 55f658aca343f8d6210a59bf66d0114a4024aab293f75f122468a79228a7dd8f
Message ID: <CA+md7x+n6_yRHTMwB2Vfj0h98a6p2KGKTvv3Bxiaf0vwVv8TrQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAJPZkgF5wF8FzPaKZ-pCu6LHDoeSzc4zh6=HouCeyKiiYW_JWg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2021-03-12 00:29:57 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 07:29:57 +0000

Raw message

Hello everybody.

Thank you for all your help with my internet speed problem. After
checking there is a bandwidth limit of 8Mb on the GROUPS I have
created. After removing this limit everything is normal. Thank you

[image: image.png]

--
Djonté KALON, Développeur, Maintenancier et Entrepreneur au Togo.

   :   https://www.facebook.com/david.kalon

   : @HackDav
         :*00228 92950878/ 00228 99001163 *

Thread