2014-09-26 - Re: http://10.1.0.1/grase/radmin throw NOT FOUND!

Header Data

From: Arniel Go <ar***o@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 3f5c40bd8bba2b9dbe5d07d90e4b237dfd0e2fab76405cd0fde08b6cc2f19379
Message ID: <a05a5736-be9a-40b5-822d-a0612a9cec9e@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <3a354758-4f8f-4ac0-a275-74398cc09f85@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-09-26 20:15:24 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 20:15:24 -0700

Raw message

> but DHCP problem... i have it too, and i dont know yet what to do about
> that
>
> good luck let me know if it worked for you

Thanks  Buddy !

My chilli/config is fine but the problem I think is more on DHCP side.
After I rebooted the system right after the installation DHCP on LAN side
is totally not working.. :(

I also noticed that upon the booting process dnsmasg also throw an error.
 I hope someone can reproduced this error and find solution for this.

Thread