2014-09-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: http://10.1.0.1/grase/radmin throw NOT FOUND!

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: c460898cfe14c517ac4f642cd86f70797cf927639ccd3a85be6959a7a51abfed
Message ID: <CAESLx0+O–K1ZZspKWLPc1NxTP4yin_d4jmT3L7Ey1oJb_=kSA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <195cd9a3-ac9d-4c0f-9c06-aa55b78edbb5@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-09-29 01:02:59 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:02:59 +1000

Raw message

Hi Arniel

Can you please verify what your network cards show as. Show us the output
of the command "/sbin/ifconfig -a"

Can you please also verify that you are using Ubuntu 12.04?

Lastly, can you please access the web interface from the WAN side, (you'll
need to know your WAN ip address) and go to the network settings page,
select the correct network cards and hit save. Even if the correct network
cards are already displayed, please hit save.
Then reboot.

Tim