2014-09-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] http://10.1.0.1/grase/radmin throw NOT FOUND!

Header Data

From: Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: cd703ccf0660390c4ef414744917c9897dabb605c7e39db50dada99981584322
Message ID: <542555F7.6060505@radez.hr>
Reply To: <033bcc31-5bc4-4019-b2c4-2266df8e6130@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-09-26 05:03:03 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 14:03:03 +0200

Raw message

Have you install Ubuntu server 12.04 LTS?
Do you accessing from right interface  eth0/eth1?  By standard
installation eth1 is 10.1.0.1. eth0 getting IP from your router.
Type at console "ifconfig" to see if all cards are up and which address
is at WAN card. Then try connection from that side.
Try to twist connection cables wan/lan. Sometimes cards are rotated by
installation

Dana 26.9.2014. 13:05, Arniel Go je napisao:
> Hi!
>
> I tried to install several times, but it doesn't seem to work .
>
> I followed as per step by step instruction right here:
>   http://grasehotspot.org/documentation/installation/
>
> After the installation, Apache seems to work but unable to access
> http://10.1.0.1/grase/radmin
>
> See if fix on reboot but after I've reboot the system DHCP on LAN side
> is not working.
>
> Any fix on this.?
>

> Thanks,
>
> AG