2014-09-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: http://10.1.0.1/grase/radmin throw NOT FOUND!

Header Data

From: drazen <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 87afb2d52763ddaa33c70b88ce7f0ec134b07c3bf5486e0f592cd2a4f57aec77
Message ID: <542681D5.6080007@radez.hr>
Reply To: <d789dcff-8206-45c7-a435-5df7247883cd@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-09-27 02:22:29 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 11:22:29 +0200

Raw message

It is essential that both cards are recognised by Ubuntu installation
correctly and that they work before Grase installation step.
I learn this experiencing such problems before. Sometimes cards could be
malfunctioning or half -functioning. Even one integrated on mother
board. (specially when old hardware is in use).
So first line above is a must.

On 09/27/2014 08:34 AM, Arniel Go wrote:

>     Can you restart dnsmasq yourself and see if the error comes up.
>     There is a file that both dnsmasq and the coova chilli rely on, so
>     the error may be connected.
>
>     Regards
>
>     Tim
>

> Hi Tim!
>
> I wanna thank you for this wonderful Product, great Support!
>
> Currently I'm re-installing the whole system from scratch using ubuntu
> 12.04.05 precise) . See if there's an improvement. If it reproduced
> the same error again I will try to restart dnsmasq . I'll be back
>
> Thanks

> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/d789dcff-8206-45c7-a435-5df7247883cd%40grasehotspot.org
> <https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/d789dcff-8206-45c7-a435-5df7247883cd%40grasehotspot.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Thread