2014-09-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: http://10.1.0.1/grase/radmin throw NOT FOUND!

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 8b310275b5085ba1c28c74fb0aba5d52cbc761407f8b163d010373e648fb5f89
Message ID: <CAESLx0K_ksRKJF1jUG=Z6Z_OBq5jJxetZS8g-sWskXidsc+sHA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <542681D5.6080007@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2014-09-27 03:39:37 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 20:39:37 +1000

Raw message

In theory, if the card didn't work at install, but you can get to the
network settings page, and save the settings as displayed, then it should
work after a reboot. I intend to make that part more robust in the future.
At install it detects your WAN and LAN settings, so if the card isn't there
then, that can cause issues.

Tim