2014-12-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Squid cannot run with Grase

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 6ae26563193f929d08d7261010ec0974e2e1880bf3cf696838d7602a036e862a
Message ID: <CAESLx0+ky0aum=-f8TYwm6gvNq8kiGHLaKAeXUko4JdMgFxCmw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CA+bonMhYvcvsCDNCiKVKYJreHhf2QVFV3E0mY9ruW=b=FnsdfQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-12-11 01:55:43 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 18:55:43 +1000

Raw message

I'm not sure what your issue is.
You'll need to check the cache_dir config for the version of squid you are
using. I pulled that line out of a different machine. Do a google for
cache_dir.

Also, if running squid3 -z, you'll need to add  '-f
/etc/squid3/squid.conf.grase' to the command, and it'll need to be run as
the squid user.

Tim