2014-12-24 - Re: SOLVED Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Squid cannot run with Grase

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ee8a79ddf21a69c49f3330e331999330f213053de9ee25f40bf4eab9837607fa
Message ID: <CAESLx0LJHEw13aYBj69LUg97ESgz+gTwn9FVeQ=rWD32veiFJw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <549A0F91.8020001@nauoi.com.ki>
UTC Datetime: 2014-12-24 02:11:49 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 19:11:49 +1000

Raw message

Hi Karotu

Adding the changes to /etc/squid3/squid.conf means they won't take effect
when squid is started. They only work because when you run squid3 -z it's
reading that file. You need to have the -c option I believe, to specify
which squid file you wish to load.

Tim

Thread