2014-12-24 - Re: SOLVED Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Squid cannot run with Grase

Header Data

From: Karotu Tannang <ka***u@nauoi.com.ki>
Message Hash: ddce2862b3a9e3dcfdfa5793336230a541cb5170e36fb8546742b240847680df
Message ID: <549B604E.7070704@nauoi.com.ki>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LJHEw13aYBj69LUg97ESgz+gTwn9FVeQ=rWD32veiFJw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-12-24 17:54:38 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 12:54:38 +1200

Raw message

Hi Tim,

Many thanks for your response. May I ask which file should I change that
squid for grase uses?

I have also made some changes to do caching but the logs aren't showing
any actions.

A Merry Xmas to all..

Karotu

Thread