2014-12-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Squid cannot run with Grase

Header Data

From: Karotu Tannang <ka***u@nauoi.com.ki>
Message Hash: 7f5ce4b191531afbf56695956eddb1c49947dd6c3c289be7d58b991b8ef8e7ac
Message ID: <CA+bonMhVb7aBXEkfUv0=h=tt1yTobVG=MQetWJ98TVWhG5VdCA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+ky0aum=-f8TYwm6gvNq8kiGHLaKAeXUko4JdMgFxCmw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-12-11 11:29:51 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 06:29:51 +1200

Raw message

I will check with your suggestions below..
Just to be sure, I have both /etc/squid3/squid.conf and
/etc/squid3/squid.conf.grase. Is this the way it should be? Or I need
to remove squid.conf.

Also, which conf is this squid (for grase) running?

Karotu

--
Karotu Tannang
Nauoi IT Services