2015-08-24 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Connection through proxy

Header Data

From: Brett Groves <gr***s@melba.vic.edu.au>
Message Hash: 5ce52ab49fb6bf09c9c1c339a4e6aafd5db2e48701dca760d92eed71a524e9c5
Message ID: <CAJJcDYx+o4Gk1SMtz9ie=LEEMe6wOv04+sq4V+pO5jAg-E-0NA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0K8Fx4HPYgNzUv1=Wd6OjN-Qoc7fRLTQHgTUmKpyE8w4g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-08-24 18:38:31 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 11:38:31 +1000

Raw message

Thank you so much for this, it looks like a possible solution! Yay!
Cheers
Brett

*Brett Groves*
*eLearning Leader*