2015-09-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Connection through proxy

Header Data

From: Brett <02***5@melba.vic.edu.au>
Message Hash: fed9e34a885610d35a6ad661a8bfb128212ab39dc8a223b9039be2b0bbcb1539
Message ID: <b4cc87d4-7fbe-47e0-baac-a4c63fca1aa5@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAJJcDYyq4X1Cv-+28RCfuD=Ci1qnEhvmPOm21B9Bt=zcc0XnmA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-09-02 20:16:08 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 20:16:08 -0700

Raw message

I also created the directory grase.conf.d and dropped a .conf file there
too - still no luck