2015-08-20 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Connection through proxy

Header Data

From: HIDDEN TREASURES <in***e@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 8737dfbd2b12befef9057104d091377931ea197afe80c3a8309204165f7dff25
Message ID: <CAHOoWJdz_FjDAcz1FRQRe0XaFL=yTdmbUomwsnSOq+xawDxq5Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <b7e00cc6-ff9f-49ca-ba5c-c0d34e745f6c@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-08-20 03:24:29 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 11:24:29 +0100

Raw message

Hello Brett and all grase hotspot contributor,

Here is my believe and thought; for brett scenario, authenticate your grase
server on your ISA box (you can achieve this by installing desktop
environment on your grase box in doing it from CLI seems hard) and ensure
you have access to the wider internet network from the grase box, connect
with to grase box with a student ipad and see if you have joy.

Want to believe it should give you joy.

Regards.

--
Ifeoluwa Opeyemi O.