2015-11-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] New install and problems dnsmasq

Header Data

From: daryl titcomb <da***b@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 858257822c66decbd1a7f79319e8a67fd623bccc85dad86d8b6b4e3f1180e968
Message ID: <CAHyH-GACdjzCUtCec6pNuqytdWDd6MrWH+UasaN-hO2Z+Oo5yQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CACJdL0PVH2b_5L8TNHd=g3y0JJ8PRmYaZjanL+fGyx3XuS+Gyg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-11-05 02:10:58 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 09:10:58 +0000

Raw message

I had this before when I mistakenly installed a 64 bit version of Ubuntu
rather than a 32 bit one in a rush, what 9s and version of grase are you
running?