2016-01-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Gauging usage of “Usermin” section

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 100a875a63759b1a0a252a07c1e1a18aa9d54983754ef2a629a66b0f5cd43fab
Message ID: <CAESLx0KCgKJ91rLY=t7iO477eUVQTbnjvPESYKLxyAVh-us5fQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <7223c6d1-4238-4130-a8b0-fb5987200e25@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-29 14:06:56 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 07:06:56 +1000

Raw message

Well, it seems that the Usermin section is actively used!

It also appears that there are a few different use cases, including ones
where we want password changes disabled (
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/124).

I'm happy for people to use this issues (
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/144) to provide
some feedback to how the usermin section should be in the future.
Obviously, it should look/feel part of the Captive Portal, and should be
simple for users to use.

Please go add the features you want, ideas on how to make it user friendly
etc.

Thanks for the feedback so far!

Tim