2016-01-28 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Gauging usage of “Usermin” section

Header Data

From: Tomas213 <to***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 428ec8b335174af9de443d934e0b6efd053fb6fc9684d91df376f0f621a2410e
Message ID: <CAPz6xh4yMUdw44+McH2uQYD_-8apDXEvkQP3uUEB1EHu30SeqA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <cc19770d-d0c0-4d1b-8850-8947fb6538a2@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-28 04:30:53 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 13:30:53 +0200

Raw message

I use only 2 accounts for the public users with free access
Some users changed the pass so they would only have access themselves, so i
have to rename the usermin.php to usermin.php.bak.
I really don't want users to mess with their accounts.
Maybe to see their traffic usage. It would be nice to have an option from
the admin panel to disable all the usermin section or enable it for those
who use it.

Thomas