2016-01-28 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Gauging usage of “Usermin” section

Header Data

From: NeonJohn <jg***d@neon-john.com>
Message Hash: b3418e6fa20bd36e4cae428dead9d2fab6f105b9f1a68a7ae4681086dd53c3eb
Message ID: <56AA72EA.10201@neon-john.com>
Reply To: <CA+bonMiuYcFzjfpQv+44MxfXhAA17SUT+rAhmNUqVNe3aY9ypQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-28 12:58:34 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 14:58:34 -0500

Raw message

Yes, any work that I can off-load onto my users is good.

Thanks +1

John

--
John DeArmond