2016-01-28 - Re: Gauging usage of “Usermin” section

Header Data

From: kralan <kr***n@gmx.at>
Message Hash: e682553366e37d2043d80f4330d14e2a69b82aad0e3bf88033bb4245a39f6397
Message ID: <cc19770d-d0c0-4d1b-8850-8947fb6538a2@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LUdkAK=n+FFYBP87H13_+MMxrrCCSA6rs+8VZovdQ7Yw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-28 02:08:31 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 01:08:31 -0800

Raw message

Hi Tim,

thank you for your offer.

We would like to use the usermin functionality, but at the moment the
different looks of the portal and the usermin interfaces are too confusing
for our users.

If you continue maintaining the usermin interface, we would like to add
functionality for linking vouchers to specific devices, which would allow
for automatic login as with computer accounts. It would be great if users
could make the mappings from the usermin interface.

Alan