2016-01-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Gauging usage of “Usermin” section

Header Data

From: “Aurelien.tad” <au***d@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 1dda6ae1955952e23724af06c486b7f2f74aaae1b7b1daccb76fe0616b7b3b8b
Message ID: <56AB2A47.6020900@gmail.com>
Reply To: <c9a9e663-0d13-497e-89aa-2e9c10082487@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-29 02:00:55 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 10:00:55 +0100

Raw message

Hi Tim as David sais is verry important to maintain that modul

Aurelien

Le 29/01/2016 09:55, David a �crit :

--

Thread