2016-03-30 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Can portal be secure? https

Header Data

From: Henry Terkura Swende <he***e@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 36fdecd9a9ca779616e46246476b83c9418e8ca170e7b2613de977fb5d1d97ec
Message ID: <CAHoMbheXBO32XKG2PCEiZ51uPpeX4ionu18ya8hRAgugzx09dw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0Ky4+AxESAZNf=LhKf+vTovLrsQ2wc3XRPvY4Y3psiE0A@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-03-30 13:51:01 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 21:51:01 +0100

Raw message

I'm kinda confused here guys kindly help me out? Why would I need SSL when
the portal is already secured. I mean what's the advantage of using SSL
instead of the JavaScript enabled security in grase?