2016-03-30 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Can portal be secure? https

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e3f4e49877a64e62edc535411e5df31589f82d707a7c6fad0b9b26be384a3fab
Message ID: <CAESLx0Ky4+AxESAZNf=LhKf+vTovLrsQ2wc3XRPvY4Y3psiE0A@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <293b318e-7b39-46d5-b142-774f2a91dfd8@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-03-30 13:25:00 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 06:25:00 +1000

Raw message

Thats great news Sebastian!

Can you do a short writeup on the Wiki for that?
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/wiki