2017-01-12 - RE: [GRASE-Hotspot] can anyone give a guide to install this in ubuntu16.04 desktop version?

Header Data

From: George <ge***e@seeag.com>
Message Hash: 1146c552def8c6be0e0cd74a78feca1781f8e4ea01be1865870838732bae2f6c
Message ID: <5878173b.c540630a.b76a6.b37e@mx.google.com>
Reply To: <86ed0f9b-d785-491e-9ec6-c2abc5227caa@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-01-12 16:54:19 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 07:54:19 +0800

Raw message

Very good question.may I ask you which application you use in your office?