2017-01-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] can anyone give a guide to install this in ubuntu16.04 desktop version?

Header Data

From: George Perlington <ge***e@seeag.com>
Message Hash: 4dc3794dee2b22ba278e4974b323a7eb36537239914dae3265a3b48dfc29a47c
Message ID: <CAKTB4c-TKqv04ydvo=n-jA4BkK0bx6gcEU=h+OwvAvUCEgwTrg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <56a3e149-0b3c-4acf-b72c-2d06c87a8d09@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-01-15 17:41:56 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 08:41:56 +0800

Raw message

Hello

Yes exactly i added advertising in first page and put my application to
download from here

Thanks,
George