2017-01-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] can anyone give a guide to install this in ubuntu 16.04 desktop version?

Header Data

From: naveed Ahmad <na***4@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 29d694cef3afaa0bb75ab4e2f4e916b919af2f1e7edf0095256b24e2e450e4b3
Message ID: <CAD3+V6PhjqbHx_iB_CZ2Wx3ZL2jawsuYT6xkFOMMQKsi8de97w@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0J-AV785dLjqw_7YWvpxc84g5iV9cT3ncmk2K-5HFEeag@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-01-15 05:17:21 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 16:17:21 +0400

Raw message

Great ! Thanks a lot in advance