2017-01-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] can anyone give a guide to install this in ubuntu16.04 desktop version?

Header Data

From: naveed Ahmad <na***4@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 6452755a0bf276ee584b20c6322e2930de3044bb2caac64c6db42ccbb89702ee
Message ID: <56a3e149-0b3c-4acf-b72c-2d06c87a8d09@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAKTB4c9Dkv+J=tYg22Dkn83tD0VWkRfv5PpAXnwCy0LUeomj6w@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-01-15 04:10:06 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 03:10:06 -0800

Raw message

You may include the advertisement contents on the captive portal login page.