2017-03-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Mystery ‘Administrative User’?

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 8ed45a3712633768f6e2b4d6db42ee09284af7e4d2c8f2f0f0e55cb19f1f5822
Message ID: <CAESLx0Lhq1G-5+TDN943LJZ9TyEAAA0_sX2k6Kvih1SOVBr3cw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <ce7c48f7-6b99-408d-8af7-9988a1904c7e@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-03-27 13:22:23 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 06:22:23 +1000

Raw message

Hi Glyn

You probably haven't noticed it before, because it's for the total of a
"session", which is from when the hotspot last booted. If your hotspot runs
for a few days, it ends up down the bottom of a long list, and easily
missed.
I have excluded it from the reports, but not from the sessions list. If
it's to confusing, maybe we should exclude it from there as well? I like
having it so I can see the total data since the last reboot.