2019-08-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] coovachilli stuck at pending reload, vouchers do not log in no error message

Header Data

From: tomas213 <to***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 179ec9e5dfaf7583a61ef1a527aca8633d48f227d626dfbd86758c3acd97f925
Message ID: <CAPz6xh5F7QdccBrHvnXcDuV3EwQDKDgcj5kf4rTFWGv1Yw582Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <2fdc6ce3-3890-409c-8f6c-fe8669a8fbf6@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-08-12 14:06:46 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 00:06:46 +0300

Raw message

Check the database tables for corrupt table.
Find the table and i think it's the table with user logins which can be
empty, but try to keep a backup.
I used to have that kind of problem too. Fix it and users can login again.

Thomas