2019-08-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] coovachilli stuck at pending reload, vouchers do not log in no error message

Header Data

From: christopher <me***e@pc-networking-services.com>
Message Hash: e120023b46b28529a0333490d312803f9e31bebbb3d0bb617aac0e3d47855b81
Message ID: <128d610a-1ee5-4a34-8d34-fa1e0399e4ee@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <2cec61bb-5bd0-4456-9502-ee3867a3d466@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-08-13 01:18:21 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 01:18:21 -0700

Raw message

Hello,

It is now getting close to the point where you are going to have to call it
quits, and start from scratch by re-adding all usernames and passwords
again.  I would suggest first though, that you try the steps outlined here:

https://severalnines.com/blog/my-mysql-database-corrupted-what-do-i-do-now

It has some things to try, but if that fails, you can literally waste
months trying to sort things out.

There is a possibility that the actual hard drive itself has been damaged.
If power goes off and on very quickly, then a spike can occur and then
corruption happens.

Please make sure that you are doing these repair attempts on the command
line from the shell WITHOUT using phpmyadmin.

Regards,

Christopher.

On Tuesday, 13 August 2019 19:15:38 UTC+12, honeybadger wrote:

> I used the mysqlcheck -r radmin and radius command with radius it just
> gave an ok to everything and with radmin it said the storage engine for the
> table does not support repair
>

> On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 8:38:36 AM UTC+2, honeybadger wrote:
>>
>> I am new to this so not quite sure how to check for corrupt table and how
>> to fix. Maybe can you help with a view hints or links. Thank you

Thread