2019-08-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] coovachilli stuck at pending reload, vouchers do not log in no error message

Header Data

From: christopher <me***e@pc-networking-services.com>
Message Hash: 96a3051ad5bf4c3766bb3df262e7d51ba4fcd30eb603cd1b46ce0adbb7fc2f86
Message ID: <4b433ff0-40b0-4552-83a6-77c122aabcd0@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <ba3ab7b3-7205-4053-a56e-fb0896f98c54@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-08-12 11:39:25 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 11:39:25 -0700

Raw message

 Hello,

I suggest that you ssh into the server if you are able to do so remotely,
and go into /var/run and see if there is a chilli.eth3.pid file in there
and delete it.  Of course your eth number *may* be different, but this is
the "run" number for coova chili, and deleting it will make no difference.
Hello,

I suggest that you ssh into the server if you are able to do so remotely,
and go into /var/run and see if there is a chilli.eth3.pid file in there
and delete it.  Of course your eth number *may* be different, but this is
the "run" number for coova chili, and deleting it will make no difference.

The only other thing I can think of, is that somehow or other, during the
unexpected shutdown due to lack of power, there is the possibility that the
mysql database has become corrupted.

You will need to use mysqlcheck to see if the database itself needs to be
repaired.

Make sure that when deleting the .pid file, that you do so as root.  If on
Ubuntu itself, you will need to do sudo rm -rf chilli.ethx.pid, where "x"
is the number of the network card.

Regards,

Christopher.