2019-08-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] coovachilli stuck at pending reload, vouchers do not log in no error message

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 9810ec0b3eb01b1735530f1bcd898c98fbcd058f2c8864be59897a7b1ae7f57e
Message ID: <CAESLx0Ke8-az_gxrnYcnwp5ZtrXzvyD6fa1+vU6CE6R7tcynAQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <304e6350-6187-4c2f-a136-385bfd55de7b@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-08-13 18:02:34 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 11:02:34 +1000

Raw message

For future reference. There are automatic nightly backups in
/var/backups/grase/ which may help you restore the database to a working
version (if you've not already reinstalled the OS).