2019-08-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] coovachilli stuck at pending reload, vouchers do not log in no error message

Header Data

From: honeybadger <re***r@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 4d5fbac023227041434abdbecb84524ee6ee81a7bd8ae563dca11b4ab84fe0ff
Message ID: <ba3ab7b3-7205-4053-a56e-fb0896f98c54@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <008001d55094$db05ccf0$911166d0$@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2019-08-12 10:47:05 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 10:47:05 -0700

Raw message

Thank you daniel I am no linux guru either hope to be some day, anyway a
hard reboot did not work in fact the client tried it a few times.