2012-12-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] 3.7.7.2 PLEASE TEST (Was Re: 3.7.7 Release coming soon!)

Header Data

From: Ali Sen <al***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 5b81543f216d5397e828846620cadf301749ac2ee8c7e4addf01bc7c374c79b0
Message ID: <CAP4d4+XRV+UBKJ=5uxPhpF10FV-=w2+nCun2mM0M2qsHTX5x3Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAPz6xh7O-S=kEzv9o4sstNCusS0D0xr8eH0Gj0L-UBn7+BKKEw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-12-21 02:47:57 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 11:47:57 +0200

Raw message

quote
"
If you are willing to test these, please change your apt repositories to
dev.packages.grasehotspot.org
"

so change "/etc/apt/sources.list.d/grasehotspot.list"

with

"deb http://dev.packages.grasehotspot.org/ purewhite main"

apt-get update

apt-get install grase-www-portal grase-conf-freeradius
grase-conf-squid3 grase-conf-openvpn

-------

Ali Sen