2012-12-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] 3.7.7.2 PLEASE TEST (Was Re: 3.7.7 Release coming soon!)

Header Data

From: OlotWireless <ol***s@gmail.com>
Message Hash: fdf51e52659027104cf431c2450c324907cc3b2d18ccd43a2b4a43f74583b62c
Message ID: <50DAEFFD.1050909@gmail.com>
Reply To: <50D39264.4010802@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-12-26 05:39:25 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 13:39:25 +0100

Raw message

Hello Tim:

Just install 3.7.7.2 version under ubuntu 12.04.1 and restore MySQL with
my old DB and seems all running well after reboot and reconnect users.
Also the "machine MAC users".

Congrats for this new version and thanks for your time and fine work.

Pere

El 20/12/2012 23:34, Tim White escribi\ufffd: