2012-12-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] 3.7.7.2 PLEASE TEST (Was Re: 3.7.7 Release coming soon!)

Header Data

From: Sean Schneeweiß <se***e@aol.com>
Message Hash: 767dd15e939f10008646c30cd369680c83c86afafbe1fc564e71a5250e13bf1a
Message ID: <8CFAD66FB9FD9E9-109C-390F3@webmail-m171.sysops.aol.com>
Reply To: <50D39264.4010802@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-12-21 00:50:30 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 02:50:30 -0500

Raw message

Hi Tim,

I will test it this weekend. Until now it seems to work.